Shipping Terms and Conditions
The estimated fulfillment time is up to 5 business days. Fulfillment time refers to the time it takes to prepare the item(s). Fulfillment time does not include shipping time. Estimated shipping time is based on the courier pick up and service time selected. The Hoodoo Cabin LLC has no connection to, or control over shipment arrival times.
"Return To Sender" marked packages will be refunded minus the cost of shipping.
Packages that are marked as delivered do not qualify for a refund nor a replacement. No exceptions.
*The Hoodoo Cabin LLC is not responsible for stolen or lost Items or packages. It is your responsibility to file a claim with the courier directly, if your package does not arrive. If your items arrive damaged you must file a claim with the courier within the appropriate time period.
*The Hoodoo Cabin holds no responsibility nor liability for packages with incomplete, insufficient, or wrong addresses, contact numbers, or emails provided by the cutomer during check out at The Hoodoo Cabin LLC. You must file a claim with the shipping company if you have not received the items marked as "Delivered." Domestic packages that are unopened and marked "Return To Sender" will be refunded, but the cost of shipping will not be refunded. Note that all of the above qualifications must be met to recieve a refund. Packages that are refused will not be refunded. Packages marked as "Abandoned" do not qualify for a refund nor replacement. No exceptions.
File A Claim with USPS
All packages from USPS carry insurance*, up to $50 USD. If you suspect your package is stolen, lost, missing, or arrives damaged, a claim must be filed with USPS. To begin a claim:
The site states:
• Claim processing times depend on whether an item is damaged or lost.
• Claims for damaged items are usually processed more quickly than lost mail claims.
• Before processing lost mail claims, USPS will first perform a Missing Mail Search.
• Your claim may be completely approved or approved in part. After your claim is approved, you should receive payment for the claim amount in 7-10 business days.
• USPS does not pay a claim higher than an item’s actual value.
• Claims can be partially or fully denied.
• Your decision letter will list the reasons for the denial.
Making an Appeal
If your refund was only partially paid or completely denied, you may file an appeal within 30 days of receiving the decision.
If you do not receive communication from USPS in 10 business days you can contact USPS directly at 1-800-ASK-USPS or reach out to the shipper at with your order and tracking number for assistance.
This policy is applicable both domestically and internationally.